Le Moulin de Parrot
Le Moulin de Parrot, Self Catering Accommodation, Aveyron, France

The mill is let as self-catering accommodation for minimum stays of one week (though we can be more flexible out of season).

Changeover day is Saturday.

Bed linen and towels are available at a charge of £7.50 per person (but please bring your own pool towels).

Special rates available for long lets out of high season. A heating supplement is payable for use of the oil-fired central heating.

25% of the total rental fee is payable on booking, the remaining 75% eight weeks before the start of the holiday, plus a damage deposit of £150 repayable within two weeks of the end of the holiday.

Rates and Availability

(8–28 May, 2–29 Oct): £750

(29 May–2 July, 4 Sept–1 Oct): £950

(3 July–3 Sept): £1600



Check Availability for Le Moulin de Parrot Self Catering Holiday Home


Check availability

Availability chart provided by HomeAway.co.uk